There are millions of MRI procedures performed each year, making it one of the most common imaging technologies used to diagnose injuries, illness and disease. As MRI technology grows increasingly complex, there are many factors to consider when selecting the MRI machine capabilities you need to optimize the results of your patient studies. We can help.
For over 20 years, ROS has worked with healthcare facilities to successfully install MRI machines, ranging in scope of project and type of magnet. We can help you in planning and implementing all aspects of your MRI imaging facility including magnetic field shielding, installation and training.
When you buy a refurbished MRI machine from ROS, you get:
- Large assortment of pre-owned and refurbished MRI machines from leading manufacturers
- Both open and closed magnet options, and mobile or fixed units available
- Reliable, quality equipment that has undergone a rigorous inspection by factory-trained engineers
- Refurbishment options to ensure your machine is “like new”
- Full range of services to assist with removal, disposal and installation
- Experienced project managers to support you throughout every step of the process
- Global network of best-in-class engineers to inspect, install, test and service your MRI equipment
- Assistance with relocation, removal or disposal of an existing MRI machine
- Training of your staff on the operations and maintenance of your new MRI equipment
- Flexible warranty, service, maintenance, and cryogen refill options
Which MRI Machine is Right for You?
Explore these valuable resources to help you select the MRI machine that’s right for your facility.
MRI Comparison Charts
- GE Short Bore MRI Systems
- GE Open Bore MRI Systems
- Siemens Short Bore MRI Systems
- Siemens Open Bore MRI Systems
- Philips Short Bore MRI Systems
- Philips Open Bore MRI Systems
- Hitachi MRI Systems
- Toshiba MRI Systems
- Esaote MRI Systems
- ISOL Technologies MRI Systems
- Neusoft MRI Systems
- 1.5T MRI Systems
- Other MRI Systems
We offer iQMR image enhancement technology and a variety of refurbished parts to help you upgrade and extend the life of your MRI machine.