- Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Disclaimer The materials on Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc.'s web site are provided "As Is". Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any damages suffered by a user, including, but not limited to, loss of data from delays, nondeliveries of content or email, errors, system down time, misdeliveries of content or email, network or system outages, file corruption, or service interruptions caused by the negligence of Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc., its affiliates, its licensors, or a user's own errors and/or omissions except as specifically provided herein. Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. disclaims any warranty or representation that confidentiality of information transmitted through the site will be maintained. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. or through the site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in writing. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties or conditions, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- Limitations In no event shall Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. or its employees, shareholders, affiliates or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc.'s Internet site, even if Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. or a Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Content, Product and Service Information Limitations All content available through the Site, including but not limited to specifications, prices, data, technical drawings, configurations, quote and order information, and inventory listings is believed to be accurate. However, you should independently evaluate the accuracy of the information and the usefulness for your particular needs of any content, product or service available through the Site. Specifications for products and services are subject to change without notice, and Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. reserves the right to make changes without notice to processing, materials, or configuration. Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. does not guarantee that products or services listed in its online catalog will be available at the time of your order. Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features, at any time. Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. may remove, modify or otherwise change any content, including that of third parties, on or from this Site. Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability. Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. may terminate your use of the Site at any time in its sole discretion. These terms apply exclusively to your access to and use of the Site and do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Governing Law Any claim relating to Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site. You agree that any claim arising out of or related to the terms or your use of the Site must be filed within one year after it arose or be permanently barred.
Health related topics found on any ROS page should not be used for diagnosing purposes or be substituted for medical advice. As with any new or ongoing treatment, always consult your professional healthcare providers before beginning any new treatment. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional healthcare provider as to whether the information can benefit you. ROS assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly for any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on or linked to this site.
Since medical developments occur daily, this site may contain outdated material. While ROS makes every reasonable effort to present current and accurate information, no guarantee of any kind is made. ROS is not liable for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information contained on this site.