One of the biggest challenges facing medical facilities is the proper disposal of large, bulky medical equipment.
Our team of professional technicians can ensure your radiation therapy and diagnostic imaging equipment is removed safely and properly disposed of while minimizing the disruption and impact on your facility. Whether you have an older CT Scanner, MRI System, Linear Accelerator, or any other type of equipment, count on ROS to facilitate the dismantling, removal, and disposition of the equipment in a seamless way, to minimize disruption to your facility
We also provide services to remove hazardous waste and radioactive materials, through licensed waste disposal entities, making certain these harmful materials a. re removed safely and in compliance with regulatory requirements. This includes removing equipment with depleted uranium shielding and cobalt-60 sources used in radiation oncology.
Our equipment and waste disposal services include:
- Safe removal of medical equipment from your facility by professional, trained disposal technicians
- Careful attention to ensure there is no damage to structural surroundings or other equipment
- Experience with challenging equipment removals involving cranes, elevator shafts, stairwells, and more
- Safe disposal of hazardous or radioactive materials through our licensed disposal partner
- Removals of older medical systems with depleted uranium shielding
- Gamma Knife removals
- Base frame removals