One of the biggest challenges facing medical facilities is the proper disposal of large, bulky medical equipment.
Our team of professional technicians can ensure your radiation therapy and diagnostic imaging equipment is removed safely and properly disposed of while minimizing the disruption and impact on your facility.
We also provide services to remove hazardous waste and radioactive materials, through licensed waste disposal entities, making certain these harmful materials are removed safely and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Our equipment and waste disposal services include:
- Safe removal of medical equipment from your facility by professional, trained disposal technicians
- Careful attention to ensure there is no damage to structural surroundings or other equipment
- Experience with challenging equipment removals involving cranes, elevator shafts, stairwells, and more
- Safe disposal of hazardous or radioactive materials through our licensed disposal partner
- Removals of older medical systems with depleted uranium shielding
- Gamma Knife removals
- Base frame removals