Driven by an aging population and growth in the incidence of chronic illness and disease, the use of CT scanners continues to increase and is critical for any healthcare facility to remain competitive.
We know that you want a safe, reliable and accurate CT scanner that allows you to better diagnose injuries and diseases and make the right treatment decisions for your patients. At ROS, we can help you purchase an affordable, high quality refurbished CT scanner that meets your clinical, budgetary and technology requirements.
When you buy a refurbished CT scanner from ROS, you get:
- Large assortment of pre-owned mobile and fixed CT scanners from leading manufacturers
- Reliable, quality equipment that has undergone a rigorous inspection by factory-trained engineers
- Refurbishment options to ensure your CT scan machine is “like new”
- Full range of services to assist with preparing your center and installation of the CT scan equipment
- An experienced project management team to support you throughout every step of the process
- Global network of best-in-class engineers to inspect, install, test and service your used CT scanner equipment
- Assistance with relocation, removal or disposal of an existing CT Scanner
- Training of your staff on the operations and maintenance of your new equipment
- Flexible warranty, service and maintenance options
Which Used CT Scanner is Right for You?
Explore our comparison charts to help you select the used CT scanner that’s right for your facility.
We offer a selection of accessories and parts available for your CT scanner to help you extend its life or upgrade to the latest technologies.
Download CT Scanner X-ray Tube Comparison Chart
View the expected life and replacement costs for x-ray tubes on the most common CT scanners.