CT simulators are an important component of any radiation oncology facility, providing 3D images and detailed information on tumors, tissue, organs and bones that are used to develop tailored treatment plans.
Because the usage of CT simulators is relatively low compared to linear accelerators, purchasing a pre-owned, refurbished CT simulator is a great way to reduce costs without impacting patient care.
At Radiology Oncology Systems, we provide a range of pre-owned CT simulators to fit your clinical, budgetary and technology requirements.
When you buy a refurbished CT simulator from ROS, you get:
- Large selection of pre-owned, refurbished CT simulators from all major manufacturers, including Large Bore (also referred to as Big Bore and Wide Bore) options
- Reliable, quality equipment that has undergone a rigorous inspection by factory-trained engineers
- Accessories including flat table tops and patient positioning laser systems
- Refurbishment options to ensure your machine is “like new”
- Full range of services to assist with preparing your site and installation of the equipment
- An experienced project management team to support you throughout every step of the process
- Global network of best-in-class engineers to inspect, install, test and service your equipment
- Assistance with relocation, removal or disposal of existing equipment
- Training of your staff on the operations/applications of your new equipment
- Flexible warranty, service and maintenance options
We offer a comprehensive selection of accessories and parts available for your CT simulator.