After installing your refurbished medical equipment, training is an important component in the ultimate success of its use for your facility and your patients.
That’s why ROS offers on-site operations and applications training for your staff to ensure that they are comfortable and confident with its operation, and allowing you to reduce your long-term service costs.
Our training programs include:
- MRI applications training for most major makes/models
- CT applications training for most major makes/models
- Linear Accelerator help desk for treatment planning and OSI support
- First call service engineering training for equipment maintenance and service for linear accelerators
- Advanced linear accelerator training programs for more seasoned technicians
Let’s Discuss Your Needs
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you train your staff on the use and operations of your equipment.