You deserve someone you can trust to move or relocate your valuable radiation therapy and diagnostic imaging equipment.
Our global network of engineering specialists and rigging teams have the experience, tools and equipment to safely and professionally relocate your valuable medical equipment. We offer a range of services including de-installation, packing, crating, safe transport and re-installation. Our goal is to take care of all of the logistics so you can focus on the operations of your facility and the care of your patients.
Our relocation services include:
- Mechanical and electrical de-installation and re-installation using qualified, insured rigging crews and experienced engineering specialists
- Sales and installation of sub-components, base frames, RF cages, etc., to reduce start-up time
- Specialized packing, crating, and shipping both domestically and internationally
- Transportation on quality, secured vehicles with proper insurance
- Physics support or applications training for equipment calibration and acceptance testing, if needed
- Logistics support throughout the relocation process