Many facilities do not have the financial resources or scale required to purchase expensive medical equipment. Buying a used, refurbished machine is a great way to make purchasing capital-intensive equipment affordable, and our customized leasing and financing options can help you minimize your initial cash outlay, freeing up resources to invest in other areas of your practice.
ROS now has the ability to offer international clients (outside the United States) a payment option of up to two years from the arrival of the equipment. Find out more about our International Finance Program.
Domestic Finance Program
ROS can help you with customized equipment financing and leasing option to suit your needs. Download the credit application now.
- Install your equipment, generate revenue, then start making payments
- Physician-owned practices are our specialty
- Used/refurbished equipment, installation, renovation financing
- Competitive rates
- Exceptional service
- Will finance Medical Real Estate
- Loans from $10,000
- B and C Credits OK
- New and used equipment
International Finance Program
First time customers: Min. is US $100K, and Max is $500K
Second time customers: Up to US $1 million for equipment, and up to $1 million more for installation, warranty. Not all equipment may apply, as there is a foreign content requirement to any transaction. If products are manufactured outside the U.S., then the costs of installation and warranty from U.S. providers must exceed the value of the equipment.
- First payment is due in 60 days.
- Loan is in U.S. Dollars
- Interest rate is approx. 3%
- Requires a 15% deposit.
To Qualify, a customer must:
- Have been in business for at least 1 year
- Have a verifiable bank account
- Have a DUNS number (we can help them apply) (Prior importing experience will be a Plus)