This system is the newest development of the LightSpeed 16 platform and is widely popular. The VCT 64 was designed to produce advanced cardiac and neuro imaging.
GE LightSpeed VCT 64 Slice CT Scanners
manufacturer: GE model: LightSpeed VCT 64 Slicereference number: 20H17year: 2008availability: Sold Recently
- Performix VCT Plus X-Ray Tube installed Feb. 21, 2020
- X-Ray Tube approx. 28M mAs as of Aug. 6, 2020
- X-Ray Tube estimated 49M mAs at de-install
- Software Version: 12HW14.6_SP2-4-2 V40_NV_H64_G_GTM
- Software Options: Connect Pro, Smart Prep, VCT-Hi-Power, Patient-64-slice, Sub-0.4-Second-Scan, Direct-MPR, Data Export, 3000 Image Series, AutomA, CopyComposer, NeuroFilter, VolumeViewer, AutoFilter-and-Transfer, AutoBone, NoiseReductionFilter, CardIQ SnapShot, SmartScore Pro, EKG Viewer, VCT-85kW-Power, Dynamic Z-axis Tracking
- Data Acquisition System: HDAS64
- Power Distribution Unit: NGPDU
- Included: Gantry, Table, PDU, Console, Phantom, Software Disc
- Injector not included
- Currently Installed and Operational
- De-installation on Dec. 4, 2020
ROS Insights & Observations
From the Manufacturer
The system will come pre-loaded with standard hardware/software features, including 85kW power, Performix Pro 100 tube with 8Mhu, and 16 fps image reconstruction. The Xtream workflow features can help you increase your productivity. And with our InSite Broadband repair technology, you can remain confident that your system will perform when you want it to.
This GE LightSpeed VCT 64 Slice CT Scanners has recently been sold. If you are interested in a comparable machine, please complete the form below, and we will notify you if one becomes available.