The GE BrightSpeed is a more economical version of GE's LightSpeed CT Scanner. The BrightSpeed has a smaller footprint and less power. It is often sold internationally, outside of the U.S. market.
GE BrightSpeed 16 Slice CT Scanners
manufacturer: GE model: BrightSpeed 16 Slicereference number: 20F29year: 2006availability: Available
- Original DOM 2006
- Goldseal refurbished 2012
- 2019 MX200 Performix X-ray tube
- Tube usage: Approx. 18M mAs
- Tube install date: Aug 2019
- SW Version: 13BW29.5_SP1-0-3.HP_P_G16_G_HPT
- SW Options: Smart Prep, Smart Speed, Helical Tilt, AutomA, Power440, Patient-16-Slice, 3000 Image Series, Direct-3D, 90kVA, CopyComposer, Direct-MPR, DataExport, EnhancedRecon, ASIR, VolumeViewer, Connect Pro,TubeInstall
- Gantry Revolutions: 6529153
- Gantry Balance: 0.08kg-m, 0.10 kg-m2
- Installed and Clinically Operational
Please send me more information regarding this GE BrightSpeed 16 Slice CT Scanners.