ROS offers Medic Vision’s FDA-approved SafeCT® technology, a proprietary, patented, iterative, volumetric image reconstruction solution that delivers diagnostic image quality to studies acquired with low-dose protocols on CT scanners of all brands and models. SafeCT is FDA-cleared for distribution in the USA and is in routine clinical use at leading medical centers and imaging practices across the country, having conducted over 100,000 CT studies nationwide.
SafeCT is a cost-effective solution that eliminates the need to purchase newer, more expensive CT scanners with similar functionality.
- Readily connects to your existing CT scanner platform and PACS via their standard DICOM protocol
- Easy installation of hardware (PC with embedded software)
- Simultaneously serves any number of compliant CT scanners or workstations connected on the same network, including scanners with different platforms and from multiple manufacturers
- Seamless integration into your department workflow
- Generic product, universally addressing all CT applications—no anatomy-specific or pathology-specific settings required
- Fully automatic operation, requiring no technologist intervention
- Rapid image processing time at the CT console
- Readily upgrades to SafeCT Enterprise Edition