Building a room or vault from scratch is often easier, and faster, than renovating an existing treatment room within medical facilities or hospitals. At ROS, we provide a complete range of construction services and have the experience to keep your general operations running smoothly with minimal interruptions.
Our vault and treatment room construction services include:
- Design and layout
- Demolition of existing walls/rooms
- Structural engineering support
- Physics support and shielding calculations
- Shielding including dense block, lead
- Vault doors
- Electrical – wiring, power conditioners, breakers
- Plumbing – piping and cooling, water chiller systems
- Concrete – base frames, conduits, slabs
- Furnishings – flooring, painting, mill work
We also sell and distribute Radiation Bunker Doors, designed and manufactured in Europe, for any facility that performs radiotherapy treatments.
The bunker doors are made of steel and other shielding materials and can be outfitted with stainless steel, aluminum, or laminate wood to fit your facility’s aesthetics. They have a sophisticated security system that prevents lock-out of personnel within the bunker, eliminating danger to the patient and staff, and can be opened manually in the case of power failures.
All swivel armored door or pivot bunker purchases include:
- Radiation Bunker Door installation plans
- Documentation of usage and maintenance
- Manufacturing, transportation, assembly, manuals, spare parts
- Control panel touch system
- Demonstrative didactic session upon delivery
- 5-year warranty
- Annual preventative maintenance by experienced technicians