The LightSpeed RT 16 slice CT is the most popular large bore system. It dominantly used in the Radiation Oncology segment.
GE LightSpeed RT 16 Slice CT Simulators
manufacturer: GE model: LightSpeed RT 16 Slicereference number: 19D10year: 2008availability: Sold Recently
- GE Lightspeed RT 16 Slice CT Simulator
- Ref #: 19D10
- • Manufactured in 2008
- • Hercules Tube installed 12/2015
- • Approx. 125,570 Scan Seconds, 50,925,655 mAs
- • Software v11BW46.3_SP1-9-1
- • Software Options: Helical Tilt, Smart Prep, AutomA, 3000 Image series, Direct-3D, Patient-16-slice, WideView, Direct-MPR, Data Export, CopyComposer, Smart Speed, Slice0_625, Hi-Power, VolumeViewer, AutoBone, RespiratoryTriggering, NeuroFilter, Connect Pro
- • Available June 2019
ROS Insights & Observations
From the Manufacturer
LightSpeed RT4 and RT16 systems help you image small structures, and see fine details for accurate contouring, and accurately detect edges of tumors in motion. The result is an effective balance of resolution, coverage, speed and dose for radiation therapy simulation at its best. LightSpeed RT 16 provides routine 16-slice acquisition with outstanding image clarity and 20mm of coverage.
This GE LightSpeed RT 16 Slice CT Simulators has recently been sold. If you are interested in a comparable machine, please complete the form below, and we will notify you if one becomes available.