Associate Client Manager
About Radiology Oncology Systems (ROS)
Are you interested in a career working with sales and medical professionals in development and execution of equipment projects? Do you want to work with a team of energetic, motivated people that are making a difference by helping to save lives around the world?
At ROS, we believe that every person in the world should have access to quality healthcare and that clinics throughout the world should have access to good, modern equipment. If you want to join a group of passionate, driven individuals, working in a dynamic and energetic environment, that share a common mission, then ROS may be the place for you.
ROS offers hospitals and clinics around the globe refurbished linear accelerators, CT scanners and MRI systems, along with an array of new products, equipment services and accessories to complement our capital equipment products. We operate in a fast-paced, team-oriented, entrepreneurial environment where what we do every day makes a big difference in people’s lives.
Your Role at ROS
As an associate client manager, your role will be to help your team develop value-driven equipment solutions for its clients.
- Communicating with medical facilities to find and purchase equipment
- Phone, email and web based research
- Create and offer equipment solutions to prospective and current clients
- Coordinate and support project subcontractors and vendors
- Client management including some onsite project support
- Quotation generation and database management
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing strategy
- Ability to influence others in a positive way
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM systems a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills and professional demeanor
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Minimum three years relevant work experience
- College degree or equivalent a plus
Attributes that will make you an excellent ROS team member:
- Ability to communicate effectively with others; outgoing personality
- Able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and independently under tight deadlines
- Good judgment and decision-making / problem-solving skills
- Motivated, energetic, and persistent: a self-starter
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Hands-on attitude, willing to “roll up sleeves” to get the job done
- Service-minded and cooperative, with a high sense of urgency and results-oriented, emphasis on getting a job done in a timely and efficient manner
- Mature, self-confident, and personable: a team player
- Can successfully manage multiple and changing priorities and projects while driving toward deadlines
- Desire to learn and grow each and every day
- Multi-tasker – able to work on a diverse group of tasks and responsibilities concurrently
- A positive attitude and sense of humor!
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and resume to hr@OncologySystems.com.